Saturday 28 Apr 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM
About this listing
What in our opinion makes this property stand out from the rest you may ask? The most obvious ones are as follows
- Stand alone
- Separate titles
- NO common walls
- Architecturally designed
- Built by quality builder MVG Construction
Having watched the journey from start to finish with the build & design of this stunning property, I knew it was going to be above average and a little bit special, but I wasn't prepared to get "the chills" when i walked in not long after the Styling specialists walked out..... WOW & gobsmacked were my first 2 reactions, followed by the biggest smile my face could muster.
With the Internal styling and color scheme finalised by a professional interior designer, this home is the epitome of style and modern living whilst still offering neutral tones to suit anyone's decor and taste.
- Upgraded doors - front and all internal doors have been upgraded from the usual standard door
- Rendered double brick walls
- Insulated raked ceilings in the main living area - up to 4.2m high
- Extra high 32 course ceilings throughout the rest of the home
- Double insulation on roof
- Designed with Maximum roof space and orientation for solar panels
- Stacked stone feature pillar frames the front door making a statement entrance.
- Master Bedroom offers carpet, mirrored over size robes, dimmable mood lighting, ceiling fan & ensuite
- Bed 2 is Queen size and also features carpet, ceiling fan, built in over size robes and private courtyard - perfect for a smoker or elderly parent to have their own outdoor space.
- Bed 3 is also Queen, carpeted and has a ceiling fan and over size built in robes
- Family bathroom offers gorgeous full size bath with shower and single vanity
- The Kitchen is stunning & offers oversized overhead cupboards, breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven, large pantry & stone bench top.
- Family/Dining is open plan & dimmable lighting provides your choice of ambience, whilst the reverse cycle air conditioner takes care of heating and cooling all year round.
- A Study nook with built in shelving also doubles as a book shelf/display wall for your mementos, pictures and books.
- Storage is also provided with a built in linen cupboard
- The laundry is seperate
- NBN ready
- White tuscan look venetian blinds throughout
- Designer lighting features through out.
- Outdoor entertaining is private and provided by way of no maintenance timber composite decking on the same level as the living room and flows effortlessly from the family/dining room.
- A double garage offers shoppers entry and storage recess
- Reticulated low maintenance landscaped native gardens
Built and designed for efficiency and comfort of living, the seller has put a lot of thought in to designing a house that they would also be happy to live in.
Situated just under 4km to the beach, Just over 5km to Fremantle and approx 9km to Cockburn Central Train Station, Gateways shopping centre and the new Cockburn Aquatic Centre (Arc), this property will give you low maintenance living, just perfect for busy lives or lives that want to slow down.
We invite all other sales reps and agents to bring their buyers through and are happily conjuncting with all.